- Passenger handling (airside)
- Aircraft handling
- Aircraft towing tractors
- Water-servicing trailers for aircraft service
- Lavatory trucks
- Air Start Units
- Aircraft Refuellers
- All-fiberglass or steel blast fence
- Cabin heaters
- Engine cradles
- Fluid decontamination unit
- Fuelling stairs
- Hydrant dispenser
- Hydrant Pit Cleaner
- Hydraulic test stands
- Load Bank
- Mobile fuel farms
- Refuelling Cart
- Weighing Systems
- Special vehicle for garbage disposal from aircraft board
- Maintenance platforms and cranes
- Catering trucks
- Ground Power Unit (GPU)
- Aircraft conditioning units
- Screw compressor
- Universal motor heater
- Телескопические трапы
- Противообледенительная жидкость
- Baggage and cargo handling
- Diesel baggage and cargo tractors
- Belt loader
- Containers and pallets loaders
- Containers and pallets transporters
- Air-Portable Cargo Handling Dock
- Baggage carousels
- Baggage handling systems
- Belt conveyor
- Electric baggage tractors
- Labeling belt conveyor
- Multidirectional movement section (ball platform)
- Platform collation frame
- Roller conveyor
- Special ULD
- ULD (Unit Load Device)
- Weighing belt conveyor
- Сontainer and pallet dollies
- Baggage trailers
- Pallet cargo fixation nets
- Airfield rescue equipment
- Airfield service equipment
- Furniture for terminals and VIP lounges
- Manufacture and supply of promotional gifts and printing products
- Street, industrial and commercial cleaning equipment
- Passenger handling (terminal)
- Check-in counters
- Passport Control Booths
- Information desks
- Access control
- Air system managing cart fleet
- Boarding counters
- Counters and desks for general purpose
- Custom Equipment
- Customs benches and search booth
- Immigration and customs counters
- Information panels
- Posts with retractable belt system
- Public Address Management Systems
- Ticket counters
- Travel agency counters
- Металлический монетный замок M3
- Passenger air terminals chairs
- Security equipment
- After-sale service
- Second-hand equipment
- Special offers
Baggage handling systems
ALSTEF has designed BAGXpress multi: an automatic baggage drop application. This self-service application meets the passenger's expectations for easy and fast baggage drop-off.
ALSTEF has designed BAGXpress lite; an automatic baggage drop application. This self-service application meets the passenger's expectations for easy and fast baggage drop-off.
ALSTEF offers different technical solutions for the storage of early or late bags, according to airport and airline specifications.
ALSTEF offers a complete range of systems to sort baggage according to flow requirements, security status and destination.
To meet customers’ evolving requirements towards more flexible and reliable solutions, ALSTEF developed its expertise in baggage automatic sorting with the DCV solution (Autover® System). This system allows the optimisation of the operations with great flexibility, while guaranteeing availability of close to 100%.
Installed within the airport check-in area, BAGXpress® is an ergonomic and intuitive self-service machine where passengers can drop off their hold baggage with only two clicks. BAGXpress® significantly reduces the waiting time for baggage drop-off.
Designed by ALSTEF, BAGWARE® is the sort allocation computer (SAC) software that serves to sort bags, control the baggage handling system, and ensures 100% screening of checked baggage.
ALSTEF offers baggage handling and screening systems that ensure 100% baggage screening using EDS and standard 2 and 3 tomography machines, in accordance with the applicable security regulations.
The baggage check-in systems designed by ALSTEF are efficient, rapid and flexible to meet the requirements of airports and airlines. ALSTEF offers the full range of check-in solutions : traditional check-in desks, self-service drop-off points, and BAGXpress®: a fully automatic baggage drop-off machine.
ALSTEF has developed a full range of automated sorting solutions to match flow requirements, various system configurations, and redundancy requirements.
ALSTEF automated bag storage systems store bags for a few minutes (process storage), a few hours (Early Bag Storage), or a few days, before they are reintroduced in the sorting system.