- Passenger handling (airside)
- Aircraft handling
- Aircraft towing tractors
- Water-servicing trailers for aircraft service
- Lavatory trucks
- Air Start Units
- Aircraft Refuellers
- All-fiberglass or steel blast fence
- Cabin heaters
- Engine cradles
- Fluid decontamination unit
- Fuelling stairs
- Hydrant dispenser
- Hydrant Pit Cleaner
- Hydraulic test stands
- Load Bank
- Mobile fuel farms
- Refuelling Cart
- Weighing Systems
- Special vehicle for garbage disposal from aircraft board
- Maintenance platforms and cranes
- Catering trucks
- Ground Power Unit (GPU)
- Aircraft conditioning units
- Screw compressor
- Universal motor heater
- Телескопические трапы
- Противообледенительная жидкость
- Baggage and cargo handling
- Diesel baggage and cargo tractors
- Belt loader
- Containers and pallets loaders
- Containers and pallets transporters
- Air-Portable Cargo Handling Dock
- Baggage carousels
- Baggage handling systems
- Belt conveyor
- Electric baggage tractors
- Labeling belt conveyor
- Multidirectional movement section (ball platform)
- Platform collation frame
- Roller conveyor
- Special ULD
- ULD (Unit Load Device)
- Weighing belt conveyor
- Сontainer and pallet dollies
- Baggage trailers
- Pallet cargo fixation nets
- Airfield rescue equipment
- Airfield service equipment
- Furniture for terminals and VIP lounges
- Manufacture and supply of promotional gifts and printing products
- Street, industrial and commercial cleaning equipment
- Passenger handling (terminal)
- Check-in counters
- Passport Control Booths
- Information desks
- Access control
- Air system managing cart fleet
- Boarding counters
- Counters and desks for general purpose
- Custom Equipment
- Customs benches and search booth
- Immigration and customs counters
- Information panels
- Posts with retractable belt system
- Public Address Management Systems
- Ticket counters
- Travel agency counters
- Металлический монетный замок M3
- Passenger air terminals chairs
- Security equipment
- After-sale service
- Second-hand equipment
- Special offers
Video surveillance system “INTEGRA-VIDEO”, 7-th generation
to delivery dates
Request for the price
and delivery time
Complete the form and we will call you in a few minutes
and delivery time
1. Video displaying
All cameras are shown on an object plan (using integration software). Video image is displayed on a monitor in full-screen and multi-screen modes.
There is a function of program and hardware-based automatic adjustment of brightness and contrast depending on time of day, weather conditions and timetable.
Dome cameras and other devices are controlled by means of software.
2. Video recording
Different modes of recording can be set – continuous or on schedule. Combining of different modes allows to filter unnecessary information and to reduce archive size in several times.
3. Video archive control
For quick search of necessary information different criteria can be used – by time, by camera, by event. Search and analysis of the information in the archive is carried out without interrupting video recording process.
The necessary part of a video record can be saved in a prevalent Avi-format, so that the record can be viewed on any computer.
Video archives can be stored on different media (hard drive, CD, DVD, flash memory, etc.). This provides ease of operation, long storage life and compactness of large volumes of information.
The function of video cloning enables to make a copy of archive and to transfer it for viewing to any other computer with installed Integra-Video software without quality loss.
4. Video surveillance and control via network
The system provides data transmission via computer network, Internet, telephone channels, cellular communication channels, Wi-Fi. This enables video system monitoring and control on remote objects in any part of the world.
User on a remote computer can view both network cameras in real time and video archives, record video from the specified cameras to a hard drive and set additional detection areas alongside with those already set on a server.
There is a special program module in the system to analyze the condition and to prevent failures. The module of hardware rebooting prevents system hang.
6. Dome cameras control module
The module enables control over dome cameras with protocol Pelco- В and P. The control can be exercised from a keyboard, by means of a mouse or a special joystick. The device is connected via interface transformer. At the moment the module operates in “Integra-Video” via integration software.
7. Motion detection
Video motion detection enables to attract attention of an operator to movements in secured areas. This releases an operator from monotonous work and reduces probability of an important event remain undetected.
An unlimited number of detection areas of any form and size can be set for each camera. The following parameters, such as minimum and maximum sizes of an object, contrast, movement speed and operation schedule for each detector can be set for each surveillance area. These settings allow detecting only that event that demand operator’s attention. This excludes fail triggering.
In case a motion is detected in a secured area the system displays a real-time video from the triggered camera. Remote user receives an alarm message and a video image from the camera with its location on the plan.
8. Audio capture
There is a possibility of audio recording on a local or remote computer, as well as videoconferencing.
Audio and video communication (in local network) of two or more distant objects in real time is carried out via local or global (Internet) network.
9. Access and user rights
For limitation of user access to software settings adjustment, video and archive viewing different access rights can be set. Groups of users with common access rights can be created.
10. Usage of several monitors
Cameras can be displayed on several monitors.
11. Alarm cameras set
Special set of alarm cameras shows only the cameras on which motion was detected.
12. Network traffic
To reduce network traffic (important for narrow communication channels) there are special settings that can be adjusted on the client computer:
- limitation of the number of the received frames;
- limitation of the size of the received frames;
- adjustment of codec parameters.
13. Confidentiality of video information
Confidentiality is ensured by video flow encrypting and is protected by electronic keys both on server and on client computer.
“Integra-Video” Interface (comments per windows)
Beginning with the far left corner, hour hand:
- Selection of a camera set (by name)
- Activation of a camera set editor
- User change
- Software settings menu
- Hide/show camera name
- Hide/show camera service information
- Panel activation button. The panel is used for a camera set selection (by number)
- Turn on/off dome camera control
- Set editor
- Turn on/off service information background
- Camera menu activation
- Camera identifier
- Service information
- Camera name
*Specifications could be changed in accordance with customer's request